Tax Return Analysis Workshop
Online Course: ID# 1004763
About This Course:
This instructor-led online training webinar is designed for any mortgage professional seeking formal instruction on personal and business tax return analysis.
This intensive workshop provides detailed instruction on all tax return forms and schedules, the required income calculation formulas, and completion of the Fannie Mae Cash Flow Analysis Form 1084. Learn self-employment income best practices and underwriting guidelines.What You Will Learn:
About The Course:
- Self-Employment Defined
- Self-Employment Income Guidelines
- Personal & Business Tax Return Forms and Schedules
- Income Calculation Formulas
- Fannie Mae Cash Flow Analysis Form 1084
- Fannie Mae Comparative Income Analysis Form 1088
- Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet Review
- Self-employment Case Study and Practice Exercises
How To Access Your Course:
- Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- On-Demand: Watch 24/7
- Time To Complete: Approximately six hours
- Access for one year from date of purchase
- Course materials available as PDF files
- Upon course completion you can print a Certificate of Completion
Upon enrollment, you will receive an email from the course provider (Campus Mortgage) with links and passwords to access the course.Who Should Attend:
Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn tax returns, from A to Z.
Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an loan processor or underwriter, this mortgage tax returns analysis training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage underwriter.
This course is also ideal for underwriting & processing managers looking to train their existing staff on proven tax returns principles.