CFP EssentialPLUS 106: Estate Planning
Online Course: ID# 1003682
Qty: Your State:
About This Course:Earn Your Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Designation!
This OnDemand class allows you to learn from a qualified instructor without the need to adhere to a live class schedule. You simply log on, then start, stop, or rewind your class as often as you like, giving you expert instruction AND the freedom to complete all courses within your own timeframe. About This Course
CFP 106 presents the challenges of effective estate planning raised by tax code changes. Once the wealth accumulation process is complete, distributing excess wealth is a primary goal for many financial planning clients.
CFP 106 begins with a consideration of the estate planning process and the documents of transfer. It then addresses the unified transfer tax system and the calculation of an individual's estate tax liability. Estate planning techniques such as trusts, marital and charitable deduction vehicles, and intra-family business and property transfers are then discussed. The course ends with a consideration of postmortem tax planning.This Course Includes
- "Classroom" access via our OnDemand platform - simply log on and learn!
- Study materials (eBook)
- Core lecture videos
- Instructor eMail access
- Education QBank containing sample exam questions
- Performance Tracker
- Study Planner
- The ability to choose when and where to study*
- Online testing; no need to go to an outside testing facility
This course is part of our "CFP EssentialPLUS Package
", and can be taken individually or purchased as a bundle at a discounted price.
Each course in our "CFP EssentialPLUS Package" is designed for candidates who prefer to prepare, study, and practice on their own. This self-study method gives you the freedom to complete all required education courses at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office, and without travel, to help you prepare for and pass the CFP exam.
* You are given 90 days to complete the course, with access beginning the day you make your purchase. All coursework must be completed, submitted, and graded by your instructor before the 90 days of access expires.